Mom and Dad's house is coming along. I took a bunch of pictures today of the progress.


Rear View.

Through the archway into the kitchen.

Living Room.

Dad's study.

Entrance Foyer. The steps turned out really pretty.

Front Door.

Kitchen fridge (right) and freezer (left) with icemaker in the middle.

Copper sinks in the kitchen.

Ok, I had originally said this was a TV in the kitchen. It's not. It's a digital fireplace that blows hot air (???). Yeah, I'm still waiting to see how that works.

Kitchen and breakfast nook.

Living Room.

Inside the carriage house.

Dining Room.

Dad's shake pantry off the kitchen.

Laundry room.

Another view of the laundry room.

Master Bath.

Master BR.

Pool Bath with Steam Shower.

Sauna.

Exercise room adjacent to saunda and steam bath.

Guest BR 1.

Soffit on the 2nd floor.

Moms closet.

This is probably my favorite part of the house....the deck off the master bathroom. There will be an outdoor shower here, so the frosted glass is for privacy. Way cool!

Two way fireplace between the master bath and master br.

Guest bathroom 2.

another view of guest bath 2

guest br 2

guest bath 1

guest bath 1

This doesn't come with the house...but it does show up from time to time :-)


Media room.

2nd floor common area.

sitting room off the guest bath 2.
hope you enjoyed!
Can I go on vacation to your parent's house?!?
ReplyDelete