Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like...a house!

I got my new camera today (Thanks Matt!) and I just had to go out and play with it. These are some pics I took of Mom and Dad's new house. They're only a couple months away from moving in...who's joining me on a month long vacation around moving day? hahaah...just kidding. I'll be there moving boxes, feeding dogs, playing with jack to keep him occupied, and fanning mom! ha!






This will be the kitchen. The rock arch will be the stove area.

Matt and Barry painted the bathrooms today...I like this coral color.

My favorite spot of the house, by far. this is a balcony off the second floor.

The top of the house has an overlook or "observatory." The window is dirty but you can tell how high up this is.

It's coming together!

1 comment:

  1. The house looks great, I can not wait to see more pictures when it is finished.

    ReplyDelete