Saturday, November 8, 2008

Making a Playlist is Stressful

Ok, so check out the new playlist. I tried to put upbeat music on it (your welcome, Hollie), but that was harder than I thought. So I ended up with half and half. I'll be adding more later, but these are some songs that came to mind when faced with like a million choices on the playlist website. And this is all for you....my faithful two followers....Ha! Oh, and if Miley Cyrus' breakout song doesn't make you feel like dancing around with your underwear on your head singing into a wooden spoon....I can't help you.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you put music on your blog just for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel I was so cranky after I made my playlist! It wasn't very fun-Rob came to the computer and said,"Hey whatcha doin?" (all happy and stuff)and I was like,"Nothing-JUST MAKING MY PLAYLIST!!!" (while breathing fire!)

    ReplyDelete