This morning we woke up to a balmy 21 degrees in Birmingham. Tonight as we went to bed, it was about 65 outside. It's a rough life. I'm ready for a break from the cold and this is it! We had an uneventful flight to LAX and are amazed at the beauty of this city. I thought it would be ugly and full of smog, but its really lovely with the mountains against palm trees against the blue sky, etc. Yeah, I see why people live here.
I found our place to stay on VRBO and sometimes it is hit or miss. This was a definite hit. A family rents out their garage apartment to travellers and they have a very nice home. We lucked out because the family is on vacation this week and so we have the run of the place....sweet!
I took the pictures below as soon as we got here. I can definately see drinking some coffee on this balcony tomorrow morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment