Any...Anywhere that you tell me to.....
Also on the Warner Brothers tour was a bunch of sets from Gilmore girls. I was the only fan of the show out of about 10 of us, so I'm sure they were hating me as I was making the whole tour stop to take pictures. But I knew Mandy and mom would want to see this. It was way cool.
This is Sookie's house.Also on the Warner Brothers tour was a bunch of sets from Gilmore girls. I was the only fan of the show out of about 10 of us, so I'm sure they were hating me as I was making the whole tour stop to take pictures. But I knew Mandy and mom would want to see this. It was way cool.
And this is Loralei's house. It is actually the same house as Sookie's only from the back. I thought that was neat.
Any guesses? It's Luke's Diner.
And Miss Patty's dance studio.

No comments:
Post a Comment