Let me just start by saying there are alot of rammer jammers out here. Like, they're everywhere. I knew we'd see some people...but seriously its hard to find people other than Alabama and Texas fans. With that said, we met this couple yesterday morning at the Warner Brothers VIP studio tour. They are in their early twenties and are the typical frat/sorority couple. They're nice enough but a little annoying and clingy. He has on an alabama tshirt and a tweed sportcoat. She has on a houndstooth floorlength jacket. Does this paint the picture? When we met them we had just got coffee and were waiting in line to go in. Matt starts talking to the guy and realizes that they also have tickets to Conan for that night (just like us). The guy says "Before this trip is over, we are going to be BEST FRIENDS!!!!" When he says this, I had just taken a gulp of my coffee. I then spewed my coffee on him. Literally, he had to wipe coffee off his face. We have run into these people no less than 3 times since then. My biggest fear is that we are actually going to be best friends at the end of this trip.
But, anyway. We had fun at Conan...lots of energy...neat to see how a live show is taped, etc. They actually shot it in a little under an hour. I highly recommend doing this if you are ever out here.
Where has the time gone??
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment